If there's one thing I am good at, it's eating tamales. I also, however, like to knit. Many of you might have even received a shiny new handmade item in the mail a few Christmases ago. (When I was in the midst of unemployment with nothing to do but: complete knitting projects, eat obscene amounts of pizza and hang out with my boo). I'm bringing that love to Rachel's blog (in the form of a knitting column) over at accidentalfeminist.com.
I just made my virgin entry and let me be the first to say that were I grading it in a freshamn level English class, I'd give it a: B- (for timeliness and assuming I was in a good mood that day and the kids weren't driving me bonkers with their incessant chatter about weekend frat parties and the latest in beer bong technology).
Mostly, I have an uncanny ability to be obsessive, which I think will make for an informative (at least well-researched) knitting blog and (some day) perhaps a good biography of Brendan Fraser.
No comments:
Post a Comment