One of my New Year’s resolutions is to get more exercise for the old ticker. I’ve been doing a nice aerobic walk at what’s known as “the dish”. It has hard parts followed by easy parts, and then hard parts again. Such an activity calls for just the right mix of top 40 hits screaming in your ear. The following has fast followed by slow and creates the perfect walking environment (I’m not a big fan of shuffle, I like to hear the same artist in one block). I think this might also go over well at a super-sweet 16 party in the valley.
Bloc Party--So here we are (four tet remix) (slow warm up)
J. Timberlake—Sexyback
J. Timber lake—My love (single version)
J. Timber lake—Like I love you
Fergie—London Bridges
Fergie—Fergalicious
K. Clarkson—Breakaway
K. Clarkson—Behind these hazel eyes
Beyonce—Irreplacable
Beyonce—Crazy in love
Jay-Z and Beyonce--03 Bonnie and Clyde
Akon featuring Snoop—I wanna love you (unbeknownst to me, the radio version is a bit different from the album version, so replace love with another four letter word. When walking the dish it can be quite jarring to realize this.)
Gnarls Barkley—Crazy
Bloc Party—Blue light (engineer’s Anti-gravity mix) (warm-down)
No comments:
Post a Comment