Monday, December 23, 2013

Star Date: Santa 2013

I tried a new Santa this year (maybe "new" is too bold a word, since he's only been to one other?), and I think it was a good move.  This Santa seemed to spend some quality time with all of the older kids, and gave everyone a stuffed snowman after their picture was taken. 

Theo was shy, and kept putting his hands over his face, making picture-taking a challenge.  He started to warm up when I gave Santa his binky (or his ba-ba, as he calls it now.  Does this count as a word?).  This is why the final product features Santa + Theo + binky.  (he still doesn't walk, and now he won't allow socks or shoes to adorn his delicate feet!) Without further ado, I present to you the cutest baby boy on the planet, for whom Santa will bring a play kitchen and a baby book on soul food (gotta start them young):


No comments: