--Got rid of our infant car seat and installed the marathon. (This was actually the saddest part of the day--when I said goodbye to the infant seat--because it's the end of an era. It was so sturdy and my trusty companion on two maternity leaves. We walked all over the bay area, me and that car seat in a snap-n-go. That car seat went on an awesome mural tour, and spent a lot of time in Target. But even if I did have another kid, we'd have to get a new seat, as it was a hand-me down for Theo, and thus really old. Old enough that I probably shouldn't, according to the manufacturer, have used it with Charlie).
--Played with Charlie
--Celebrated Hanukkah
--Talked through some awesome gift ideas with our good friends
--Impulsively bought another selfie stick
--Brainstormed 40th birthday plans (is it too early for an April bday?)
--Hammered out traveling goals for our kids
Here's last night's Hanukkah picture. We just light all of the candles, because they are so pretty.
No comments:
Post a Comment