Tuesday, January 02, 2018

santa picture 2017

The mouse on my work computer is on the fritz, which means that random buttons get clicked (or purposeful buttons don't), and highlighting suddenly appears when I'm scrolling through the news.  It reminds me of the time that I accidentally liked a pro-Trump meme on Facebook, and shook in horror as I tried to figure out if I could unlike things (you can, thankfully).  It was harrowing moment for me during the 2016 election.  Speaking of harrowing moments, I had a dream about the "large educational for-profit company" exam grading experience from 6 months ago that nearly sucked out my entire soul.  In this dream, I show up to grade exams, but was not invited.  I bought a plane ticket, reserved a hotel room, and reported for duty, except there is no record of me as an employee.

Here is a delightful picture of the boys:

 

No comments: