Thursday, June 07, 2018

Pic-a-tures


Today I’m going through pictures in an attempt to make sure I have hard copies of good ones (my belief in the need to do this because of future digital collapse, lack of space, the ultimate failure of technology, etc. remains steadfast!).  This is one life chore that has fallen by the wayside these past few years and obviously a super important one since I’m picking it up FAST. 

This picture is amazing because it was taken when Theo earned a junior refuge ranger badge at the Don Edward’s salt marsh.  It was such a fun day!  We learned how to identify birds, watched a video on the salt marsh mouse, and talked about salt deposits.  I’d like to point out that their sweatshirts are ON POINT.


These kids LOVE Hanukkah.  Lighting candles is their jam, as is opening presents (we do one book/night), and eating cookies (one/night).


Cabbage Patch Kids!



No comments: