Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Got Blog?

As this is my first foray into the exciting new world of "blogging", I feel it is necessary to introduce my understanding of this phenomenon. For what I can gather by looking at other "bloggers", it seems to me that it's necessary to have one of the following exciting things or personality traits going on in my life to warrant blogging:

  1. lots of friends
  2. something insightful and/or witty to say about my everyday experiences
  3. a scandalous yet emotionally fulfilling love affair
  4. important election information
  5. know-how about useful stuff such as survivalism or cooking
  6. strong streak of exhibitionism
  7. journalistic instinct

Though I don't really have much of the above mentioned, I do, however, have the following subjects on which to offer blogging goodness:

  1. living in East Palo Alto (not your mother's Palo Alto)
  2. knitters block
  3. the pure love that exists, as a cat owner, for my furry ball of companionship, pumpkin
  4. love of all things TV (especially if the adjective "trashy" or "reality" can be placed in front of it) that can tend to be somewhat analytical of broad social themes

No comments: