Tuesday, October 19, 2004

If this is heaven, then send me home

"It isn't like having a flour-sack baby in HomeEc!" --7th Heaven character and victim of teenage pregnancy (ie not abstinence)

That was just one of many forgettable moments on that WB staple, 7th Heaven.

Also, note to self: If I ever have lispy twin boys who speak in unison, I have made a terrible mistake in parenting.

Things salvaged from the cast-off room at work:

  1. Beautiful rusty marble colored lazy-susan for all of my desk supplies (takes up about 25% of my desk)
  2. New pencils!
  3. Large metal tape dispenser for all of my taping needs (about 5lbs.)
  4. Staple remover
  5. old rubber bands (fraying/breaking) and paper clips (rusting)

It's like shopping for free! Except in a poorly-lit, cluttered room where nothing works and there's a hidden video-camera to make sure I don't go overboard with the used office supplies. SO fascist.

No comments: