First, I checked on some laundry and couldn’t help but take a photo of the wonderful rainbow of colors residing in some lucky individual’s wardrobe.

Then I passed my container garden only to be pleasantly surprised by the progress of my tomato plant.

Right outside my driveway was a heavenly beam of light shining upon my tax-payer forsaken street.

Next door, someone is having gate problems.

I guess you need a gate to prevent crime in EPA.

This mysterious “launderette” has never been open but always has cars in front. Hmmm….

Further down the street is a trailer residence. The American flag is omnipresent.

Notice the abrupt change in road quality. This is a nice, new apartment complex down the street past the trailer park (EPA is such a socio-economic tease sometimes!).

Much like Myra Gail Lewis, I always wanted a pink house.

Rarely does one get so close to a freeway sign.

At last!

It’s right across from the most prolific assortment of wigs I have ever seen outside of Hyde Park.

Notice the avant garde tiling pattern.

Delicious, colorful, genetically modified vegetables. Yum!

After all that shopping, I often need a burrito.

No comments:
Post a Comment