Friday, February 17, 2006

Pruettlicious

My younger brother by two years, Mr. William Rodney Pruett, has agreed to be a guest columnist on blogalicious. I imagine it is exciting for all of us since, if you’re reading this, you probably know him. He will provide insights into the world through the Pruett male sense of humor and morality. He’s currently a banker, and going to get an MBA this fall. The world of high paying execs, investments and even money(!) is foreign to me, so I suspect Will’s perspective on the whole process of becoming a world banking leader or investment guru (I just made those terms up) will be quite interesting. I’ve looked at a few MBA blogs, and frankly, they all suck. There’s something a bit...off about most of those people. But not Will! He’s friendly, reflective and funny. I can’t wait to read his MBA chronicles. But just in case you go to blogalicious and can’t tell the difference between us, I urge you to consult the following lists:

Will
Married, has baby
Clear sense of life purpose
Makes money
Fluent in three languages
Going to fancy business school

Lee
Single, has cat
Vague sense of life options
Has enough money to pay parking meter
Fluent in the language of love!
Once crashed a (different) fancy business school picnic

No comments: