We were literally in the table RIGHT NEXT to her. I looked over and noticed that there was an unusually attractive woman with two teenagers and a man. When the woman turned her face I thought, “That looks like Michelle Pfeiffer”, a sentiment that I conveyed to one of my dinner companions. This companion half-heartedly said, “yeah” and continued to be engrossed in the table conversation. As I soaked in more of the scene I noticed something very peculiar: We were in possibly the best pizza place in all of the bay area, yet this family of four ordered a medium pizza, of which the woman ate NONE. She literally sat there and ate a salad while the rest of her family finished 1/3 of a medium pizza.
This just didn’t add up, unless the woman’s insanely thin figure was necessary to maintain for, say, her livelihood. I still don’t understand why her family doesn’t eat though. My final observation is that she probably weighs about 100 lbs. She had one of those skinny teenage girl butts that cannot poof out a pair of jeans. She looked breakable (but really pretty from the neck up).
When we got home, I googled “Michell Pfeiffer family”, which brought up this photo. Only then was Natan impressed, although he did have the gall to ask, “how did you know?”
No comments:
Post a Comment