Sunday, September 07, 2008

some things about Albert


1. He does not bark, ever. I literally stepped on his foot and he did not utter a peep. He did slightly growl at Pumpkin when she swiped at him, so I know he has vocal cords, but he does not use them.

2. He really likes chewing on pig ears. Apparently all dogs do, and they are really gross, especially when soggy and in the middle of the floor.

3. He likes walks, but is prone to falling into potholes due to his 5 inch legs.

4. He garners a lot of attention, due to his short stature and unusual appearance. We went to the pet store and lots of people asked questions about him, and pet his little head. I bet Natan would be a babe magnet if he were to take him places.

5. Even though he is 10 years old, he is only sort of housebroken. I feel completely unequipped to deal with this issue, though I will give it my best try.

6. Pumpkin doesn't like him, but she's getting used to having him around and has started eating again. She's more vocal about attention now and insists on sitting on my lap throughout much of the day. I feel like I've ruined her life.

No comments: