Friday, January 01, 2010

Here we go again

Apparently, NaBloPoMo is going hard-core and is now a movement for people who want to blog everyday, all year long. They provide, "support, inspiration and camaraderie" in addition to monthly themes. Since I like themes (mostly for the fun, game-like quality inherent in doing anything with parameters), I'm going to go ahead and try daily blogging for January as well. The theme is "best". I'm not sure what this is going to mean for me, but for this post, it refers to the best dead tree I've ever had in my house, which would of course be this year's Christmas tree! It's 8 feet tall, weighs at least 100 pounds (requiring the Herculean efforts of me and my companion to get it inside our house), and STILL gives off a wonderful smell (which is why it's still up).


It looks really nice from the outside too:

No comments: