Sunday, October 31, 2010
NaBloPoMo '10
It's here! National blog posting month is upon us again, as is my participation! It feels much too early, especially since it will be 80 degrees on Wednesday. NaBloPoMo is supposed to happen when it's hot chocolate and comforter weather, not sandal weather. Get ready for more frequent stories about my pets, Albert and Pumpkin (riveting narrative fodder). Also, maybe some stories about such interesting and varied topics as my hair, school, California, Teen Mom, movies I've seen lately, my struggle to read for pleasure between the months of August and June, what I'm learning this year about science, shoes and the beach. In honor of a new month (and my 6th year of blogging), I've changed my blog template for the FIRST TIME EVER! That picture is of dried flowers outside an awesome book store in Oaxaca that we patronized this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment