In true LP fashion, we arrived at Santa at 4:30 pm, 5 minutes after the line closed for his 5-6 pm dinner break. Instead of going elsewhere, we went to the park and then back to stand in line for an hour, but it was obviously VERY worth it to exercise patience and creativity in this colossal mis-timing! Theo was very shy and would not smile until Santa tickled his knee, at which point this very awesome photo was taken.
It is NYE 2015 and I am slamming glasses of milk to combat one of the more unfortunate characteristics of 3rd trimester pregnancy (acid reflux). I am not yet at sleeping-in-the-lazy-boy stage, but I might be soon. I’m trying to just enjoy late pregnancy in a way that I could not with Theo due to the steady build-up of massive pregnancy-induced hypochondria. I have thus far avoided many of those pitfalls, and given that I have a mere 8 working days left until maternity leave, my plan is to have a peaceful descent into labor mid-February (does this ever happen?), with lots of lounging and reading. This winter break was really great and the busiest it’s ever been, but I will have to blog about all of that once 2015 begins, because this mandatory 3rd glass of milk isn’t pouring itself.
It is NYE 2015 and I am slamming glasses of milk to combat one of the more unfortunate characteristics of 3rd trimester pregnancy (acid reflux). I am not yet at sleeping-in-the-lazy-boy stage, but I might be soon. I’m trying to just enjoy late pregnancy in a way that I could not with Theo due to the steady build-up of massive pregnancy-induced hypochondria. I have thus far avoided many of those pitfalls, and given that I have a mere 8 working days left until maternity leave, my plan is to have a peaceful descent into labor mid-February (does this ever happen?), with lots of lounging and reading. This winter break was really great and the busiest it’s ever been, but I will have to blog about all of that once 2015 begins, because this mandatory 3rd glass of milk isn’t pouring itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment