Saturday, April 16, 2016

Well now

So long, no blog.  It is only fitting then, that I blog when I am working.  On a Saturday.  With urgent things to do!  I will make this short.  Since I haven't blogged for so long, I failed to notice that all of my phone photos were languishing on my device, not backed up.  So I diligently forced a back-up, and then reinforced it (because it doesn't always work when you're not looking!).  In the process, google photos made some really nice animations for me.  My favorite is below:

He has a gap between his teeth!  Which is adorable, and bodes well for the proper fitting of his adult teeth.  We also have regular conversations about how he doesn't really look like any immediate family members--the beauty and mystery of the crossing over of homologous chromosomes. 

I cannot post a picture of one child and not the other, so here's Theo!

And here's one of all of us on Charlie's 1st birthday

No comments: