After I paraded Theo around at our block party, I took his peep costume off. Isn't he the handsomest?
Also, I found a TV spirit-mate at work! As you know, I have a fierce devotion to what I like to call "art TV". Today, I casually name dropped The Walking Dead in a staff meeting and she responded!, which of course then lead to a full blown art TV rundown. She hasn't yet seen The Wire or Friday Night Lights, but I think I convinced her to make room for them. I'm super excited about this development, as the only thing missing from my work life was a TV friend, WHICH I NOW HAVE!
Also, would it be so terrible to vote for Roseann Barr for president since I live in CA? I don't really know what she stands for, but I kind of like her on a personal level and feel like I might agree with her on some stuff, but I'm not really sure*.
*I think this pretty much sums up the voting strategy for about half of this country!
No comments:
Post a Comment