Wednesday, November 14, 2012

gif of the day



There are so many exciting things happening in the world today (or within the last week) that I do not even know where to start.

--This crazy secession talk.  What?!  I mean, haven’t we liberals been secretly joking about how awesome it would be to have a country with only democrats for years?  But then we sigh and acknowledge that Abraham Lincoln told us that we’ll just have to live with it and it's our differences that make us stronger (or something like that).  And now there’s actual (completely misguided and pointless) action towards this magical division? 

 --Channing Tatum is People’s sexiest man alive—finally a People article I agree with (also Sir Paul McCartney’s spinach casserole recipe.  That thing is delish.).

--The Petraeus scandal, which has quite possibly opened up new crevasses in the English language.  Is the word biography going to become a verb?  “I totally want to biography Channing Tatum”.  Which means, of course, “I’d like to become obsessed with Channing Tatum while I am writing a book about him”.

--The word gif was recognized for being awesome.

Speaking of gifs, here’s an awesome one of Channing Tatum:


1 comment:

Aurelia said...

Wait, Channing who? (I'm totally on the Ryan Gosling side of this)... :)