Monday, March 23, 2015

8 weeks 3 days

He's starting to look more like a baby and less like a newborn!  I don't know how to think of his age--is he really 8 weeks, or am I supposed to consider him as his adjusted age of 5 weeks?  I know it doesn't matter at some point, but what's the cutoff?  He was really only a preemie by a few days, does that still count?  

He's a 10 pounder now and will smile when he's not gassy, sleeping, colicky, or eating (so not often).  I am really into newborn leggings this year (though it won't last long since we're experiencing record-breaking temps most days at this point.  There's going to be another scorcher mid-week...in MARCH.  I am not handling this "winter" well at all.  Natan and I have become those middle-aged people who obsessively talk about the weather and then move on to the bigger discussion of climate change and decide we need to move to someplace like Minnesota).

Brothers in stripes (mama doesn't do plain colors other than black).


No comments: