Saturday, November 07, 2015

hairs cut


I got my bi-annual haircut today and took a selfie with Charlie--it looks more stylish in real 3D life.  My hair vacillates between short and shorter, and has done so since I was 8.  I am much too impatient and easily bored to have long hair.  I crave rapid change in all things, including hair length.

Natan is currently watching the third Hobbit movie, a decision I see as completely unnecessary.  Though perhaps I should not be one to speak about the choices an individual makes within an HBOGo account, as I watched "American Sniper" recently under the impression that it was supposed to be a good movie.  It was absolutely not and made me even more annoyed with Clint Eastwood. I think it might be impossible to separate an artist from their political leanings.  Now when I watch one of his movies, I'm constantly looking for artistic decisions that might be driven by his politics.  Maybe that just makes me a bad audience member?

No comments: