OK, so I haven’t been keeping up with NaBlogWriMo, but it’s not because I don’t want to! Who has time to blog everyday? Not me, especially when there are Madonna concerts on TV, episodes of Farscape to watch and trees to decorate. But I’ve thought a lot about blogging and even started entries. Plus, isn’t this month about the spirit and process, rather than the timeline? What is time anyway? I heard on NPR that the closer to the center of the earth you live, the slower time passes. Timeliness is clearly not something I’ve EVER been good at, so I’m just going to post-date some entries, even though they “technically” weren’t posted over the past two weeks. They were in my brain. What is the written word, but brain waves on paper? The brain waves occurred long before they were in tangible (paper) form. But for the sake of historical accuracy, I will post this caveat.
In the meantime, check out this picture of John Chrichton:
No comments:
Post a Comment