Friday, November 24, 2006

tree me

Today we purchased our Christmas tree. I may not believe in the small baby Jesus nor hold sacred any of the things normally associated with Christmas, but hot damn do I love me some tree (with big ‘ole ceramic lights)! Well, anything shiny and big and good smelling, really. Why aren’t we living with trees every day of the year? Oh, that’s right, that North Face tent was too expensive. Well, there’s always next year!

It is so pretty.



May I draw your attention to this guy sitting on top:



I could not resist the urge to buy this pickle ornament.



The proud pheasant exudes grace and nobility, two very important ingredients in any dinner bird.



“Please, come see my new gourmet kitchen.”



Living in EPA, I fancy myself tough and with street cred. In addition, the Raider’s are the only professional football team I have seen play in person. Now they are a small part of my home---right next to the gourmet kitchen.

No comments: