Monday, November 22, 2010

tomorrow is free coffee morning at work


Tomorrow is my last day of work before our holiday vacation begins. It is also the day that our school hires a coffee cart for all of the staff in the morning. From 7:30-10:30, I get as many free coffee drinks as I please! I plan on getting at least two (early morning and mid-morning. Cafe mocha!). It's the little things like this that make my current employment reality more enjoyable than my last. I do, of course, realize that in what's commonly referred to (by me) as the "real" working world (like where my brother works), there is a virtual fountain of free food, drinks, time. But teaching is not like that world, and for this world, free coffee is rare and awesome. (Though I did once interview at a school that had a froyo machine.)

No comments: