Monday, November 11, 2013
VD
We went to the beach this weekend, which was nice and also perplexing as Theo refused to have a blanket on his cold feet (he also refuses socks). When we got to the car, he was a tiny little frozen icicle, but he didn’t seem to mind. (Does he have a high tolerance for pain? My DNA analysis may provide the answer!).
It is Veteran’s day and I am working, which is excruciating. I feel super good when I have the day off and Natan works and super bad when I’m working and he’s not. I don’t think our family could function with off schedules. How to people do it? I often wonder how a family functions without a least one teacher or SAHP to be with the kids during the breaks and 3 day weekends. I hope I never have to figure it out.
Today is at least an easy day, as I taught mini lessons to 8th graders about light and stars. I tend to go really off-topic when I talk about anything related to astronomy. I somehow wound my way from the electromagnetic spectrum to the fact that light takes 8 minutes to get from the sun to earth. This was within 2 minutes. It’s kind of like I turn into an astronomy fact doll and just spit things out (NEW INVENTION?!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment