Thursday, November 13, 2014

baby dreams



In my opinion, one of the best parts of pregnancy is the crazy dreamscape that awaits in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters.  I dream about people I haven’t even thought about in 10 years.  Last night was a good one--I dreamt that I gave birth to a 41 inch baby that was of mixed race, which threw me into utter confusion, as I no longer knew who the father was, and couldn’t even remember who it might be.  That baby then grew up in the span of a minute to be a brown-eyed Charlie Hunnam, who I was then dating (?) or mothering.  It was unclear in my subconscious (AS IT IS FOR ALL OF US--Freud).  Somehow, though we were on one of those water-log rides at amusement parks and I felt so incredibly relaxed.  What does it all mean!?  Have I been watching too much Sons of Anarchy? 

No comments: