Sunday, November 29, 2009

Charles Smith

So I’ve discovered a redeeming, or at least slightly amusing character, on The Hills (my secret reality show obsession. I’ve seen every episode, sadly). His name is Charlie, and he has a greasy mustache and dishes out awe-inspiring advice. On last night’s episode, after the evil character Spencer spoke openly of his fear that his children will want to kill him, Charlie responded with, “Oedipal complex. Lots of kids have that”. (!)

He also gifted Spencer with a plan to test out whether or not his wife was secretly pregnant that included taking her to a sushi restaurant and ordering lots of shellfish. Needless to say, the man is a minor genius, and I went a little crazy with the google-stalking last night. I found his twitter page, and he’s a huge fan of Tina Fey. He can’t be that bad, right?

No comments: