To kick things off, I recently went to a science teacher’s convention in Palm Springs (which I was helpfully informed is known as the “gays and the greys”). While I was there, I picked up not one, but two awesome outfits for Albert. His new tie is my absolute favorite. Send this guy to the office!
Sunday, November 01, 2009
NaBloPoMo
Yesterday, when I was perusing facebook, a status update from a friend reminded me of National Blog Posting Month (the light (or is it lite?) version of National Novel Writing Month). I totally did this thing a few years ago, and I liked it! This year of teaching has completely taken over my brain capacity and time, leaving me with a strong sense of unbalance. As such, I think it’s a good idea to reclaim some of my former; more relaxed self by doing things that I like—blog posting for example. In honor of NaBloPoMo, I will post everyday.
To kick things off, I recently went to a science teacher’s convention in Palm Springs (which I was helpfully informed is known as the “gays and the greys”). While I was there, I picked up not one, but two awesome outfits for Albert. His new tie is my absolute favorite. Send this guy to the office!
To kick things off, I recently went to a science teacher’s convention in Palm Springs (which I was helpfully informed is known as the “gays and the greys”). While I was there, I picked up not one, but two awesome outfits for Albert. His new tie is my absolute favorite. Send this guy to the office!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment