I'm in a far away land, with little ability to properly blog--you know, with pictures and stuff. My plan is to get caught up when I have my blogging essentials (no screaming baby, fewer than 10 people in a very small house, sweet dog). But I had an idea, dear readers (mom!) that's been bothering me. I wanted to buy a Wall-E pot for my nephew. I just assumed that since Wall-E's action was focused on the discovery and transport of a single plant for the sake of humanity, that there must be some sort of Wall-E themed potting mechanism that would allow kids to get excited about gardening and the earth. There is, sadly, not (at least not mass produced and easily google-able). Ironically, there are many Wall-E themed plastic trinkets, but nothing with utility. Is it time for me to contact yet another huge corporation with my brilliant idea (which then might be promptly rejected, ala Crayola)?
In other (breaking) news, the PNW is bleak and dreary.
1 comment:
Wall-E is Xavier's favorite movie (the first he saw in a theater), so he had a Wall-E themed 4th birthday party, and I also searched for practical Wall-E merchandise. No such luck. I think you should send a letter!
Post a Comment