Saturday, November 21, 2009

glitter is only awesome on art projects and clothing


New Moon is a truly awful movie—boring and trite. Yet, I felt compelled to see it, which is the problem with me and pop culture. I tend to do things that I KNOW will be bad, simply because to not have experienced it seems terribly uncivilized. For this reason, I have purchased the final two books in the twilight series, and will continue reading about glittery vampires and teen girls who believe themselves to be boring, plain and undeserving of glittery vampires. I will probably throw the book across the room, as I did when I finished new moon last year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read the series-- got sucked in and couldn't stop halfway through. But I refuse to see any of the movies! Well, I didn't see any of the Harry Potter films either... I just prefer the version I already have in my head.